Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Closet Art Organizing


If you have little ones, you probably have plenty of empty wipe containers and art supplies. Seeing how art supplies can easily take over any house, I started using an extra shoe organizer to store containers full of crayons, colored pencils, paints, etc. It hangs nicely in the closet and is easy access for my son to get his own supplies.

I also use the back of the closet to display some of his artwork, because at this stage there is  a LOT of display worthy projects and my fridge can only hold so many. :)


Just a preview into one of the boxes (sorry its a little out of focus).


Hope this organizing idea helps - as always, I don't claim to be an expert, but wanted to share what works for us! 

:) Enjoy your day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment