Friday, January 25, 2013

Photos for the Future

I'm not that 'on top of things' mom, especially when it comes to taking pictures of all of my boys' milestones and accomplishments, however I am trying to do better. Being a mom is an ongoing learning process, and I don't think we ever 'get there', but I do think our kids see that we are trying.
Ok, so this post is a quick photo idea for my fellow moms who are trying. :) I laid the two boys down to show their difference in size and plan to continue to do this every 3 months (give or take). Obviously,  because baby boy isn't old enough to stand alone they had to lay down, but I also like the fact that in that position they can move and stretch however they want.

 I just love Caleb's expression- I am truly blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment