Sunday, July 5, 2015

Tie-dye Blanket

What do you do with 15 tie dye t-shirts your husband used to have to wear to work?
-Don't worry, they were going for a themed thing at his Volkswagen dealership- not a hypodelic pizza place vibe.
Well, I couldn't just throw them all away, and I couldn't just give them all away. After all, everyone gave him a hard enough time about wearing them in public, I couldn't allow him to forget such fond memories.
So what did I do? Made a tie dye blanket! Better yet, I made it and gave it to him as part of his Father's Day gift (yes, he is a lucky man!). :)
All joking aside, I love the bright colors and the fact that we can use this for picnics and outings with the family. Plus, its a memory that our family will share, the fact that dad had to wear pink tie dye to make an honest living.
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment