Sunday, July 5, 2015

Fancy Coffee- Global Peace Factory

This is not a paid endorsement.... although if they paid me with coffee I'd talk all day! :)

Just wanted to share my new favorite coffee joint! Global Peace Factory sure makes some good coffee and a portion of their proceeds goes towards good things in the community (like local charity).
If you are ever in the area of Frisco, kinda between IKEA and on the way to Nebraska Furniture Mart, turn down Legacy and come visit this place.
I walked in clueless as to what I should expect and then the friendly barista was able to point me to some of their more famous coffee items, such as the amazing BROWN SUGAR LATTE. Yes, it is a big deal, this latte tastes great and is refreshingly something different than the routine at Starbucks (no offense to the green lady, she has energized me countless times). But boy, oh boy, the Brown Sugar Latte is amazing, as is their other drinks.
Hope this inspires you to try something new if you live in the DFW area, and if not, hopefully you are encouraged the eat local!

Blessings!
Check them out online!
http://www.globalpeacefactory.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment