Friday, June 12, 2015

Sweet Summer Gift

Happy Summer (although I know technically we are still a few days away from the official start)! 

Just thought I'd share an idea for any of you needing a good summertime gift- maybe for a friend or teacher, or really for anyone who likes cookies or has kids!  

I put this together as a thank you for my room mom (awesome mother of 3 girls) so that they would have something fun to do together! I found the cut summertime cookie cutters at Michaels, picked up the "Life is Sweet" disposable placemats at Hobby Lobby, and grabbed the cookie dough and sprinkles from Target so they would most of the supplies they needed! 

As you have seen in my prior posts, I make these kitchen towels that are cute and functional (and easy to sew), so I added it to the gift so that the mom would still have something to cherish after the cookies are gone.

Hopefully this inspires you to think outside of the box and inside of the cookie jar! 

Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment