Friday, October 4, 2013

Recycled Play Table

Our much loved train table was perfect. Perfect to play on, create on, and snack on. But there came a day when little brother could not only pull up on the train table, but could climb and sit on it causing mass destruction.
Therefore, I had to come up with a cheap alternative which resulted in this recycled play table. 
I took apart an old card table from my parent's shop, spray painted the base and then recovered the top. 

We have a collection of old calendars Caleb loves and also play mats that have come with various toys so I decided to use those to cover the table. 


Caleb and I had some fun quality time and made the table even more unique by adding stickers. Once we were finished 'decorating', I used plastic vinyl to seal the deal. 



I know the lighting is off, but here it is, a totally free and totally recycled play table. The perfect height to keep my big guy happy. :)



Many Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment