Friday, August 2, 2013

Post-Easter cookies

Sooo... I thought I had finished this post, but apparently I hadn't. 
After having quite the collection of leftover Easter candy I decided to make cookies. 
First I gathered supplies.... with some help ;)

Ingredients: 
-1 1/2 sticks butter
-1 egg
-1 cup sugar
-1/2 cup brown sugar
-2 1/2 flour
-1 tsp. baking soda
-1/4 tsp. salt
-1 tsp. vanilla
- Leftover candy (at least 1/2 cup if not more)

I unwrapped and chopped up the chocolate candy, then I recruited my older helper to mix. I always mix my wet ingredients with sugar then I sift in the remaining dry ingredients (except for the chocolate). 


After everything was mixed, we added the chocolate and baked the cookies in a 350 degree oven for ten minutes. And voila! a wonderful treat!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment