Monday, August 3, 2015

Valentine's Quilt

Fun Valentines Day Ideas: 
Am I late on posting these ideas or early? You decide. ;)
Regardless, I hope they inspire you in some way! 

This lovely bulletin board proclaims "My heart belongs to Jesus" and then the students are pictured with a heart-quote bubble stating who they love and why. And yes, the kids got to splatter-paint!

   
I will admit, I stole this from pinterest- the only difference was that it was a 'Kindness Quilt' and I made it a LOVE Quilt. We discussed that love is a verb, so it is an action. So each little sweetie (my students) told me who they loved and how they should that person love. They signed the statement with a hand print (acceptable for 3 year olds!) and helped decorate the boarders. 

Love & Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment