Sunday, January 5, 2014

Personalized Pub Glasses

Now that Christmas is over, I can post all these Christmas gifts without fear of letting the cat out of the bag. :)
I made these for my brother-in-laws and are pretty pleased with how they turned out. 
 I purchased the pub styled glasses at Dollar Tree for, you guessed it, only $1 each. I already had the glass etching liquid (Armor brand from Hobby Lobby) and I used my scrapbook stickers to make the logos. (For the Alabama "A" my husband had to come give his expertise with a exact-o knife). It's hard to see in the pictures, but at the bottom of each glass there is ring with their names in it. 


To finish the gift, I added a pub mix, sealed it with plastic wrap and tape and then pretty-fied it with the ribbons. 
Not bad for a $2 investment and a gift that will actually be used. :)
Blessings!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment