Saturday, November 2, 2013

Rock Garden

I was given the sweetest gift a couple of Christmases ago, it was a beautifully Decorated Rock from a very dear coworker. I have always treasured the gift and decided to copy the same idea and create a rock garden for our front flower bed. I would doodle on the rocks while watching my little ones, so no "extra" time was invested.

Words of Encouragement was my inspiration and on each rock I included Scripture after being inspired by Psalms 148:5~ 
"Let all things praise
    the name of the Lord,
    because they were created

    at His command."

Here is a sample of a few of them:




My Rocks aren't really works of art, but they do proclaim truth. Already they have become conversation starters with my oldest and visitors. 

Hope you are can take this idea and run with it. :)

Tips for Success:
-Use SMOOTH rocks
-Use permanent markers
-Spray rocks with water proof coating
-Place in shaded areas for colorfastness 

Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment