Thursday, July 4, 2013

Swimming Rules Sign

It's that time of the year.... SWIMMING SEASON!!!
Although wearing swimsuits is NEVER a welcomed task around here, enjoying the pool is :).
For my sweet Mother-in-law's birthday my husband & I made her a Pool Rules sign. 
My husband did a great job constructing the sign and I painted it with as many bright colors as possible. 
The only thing I forgot was to clearly state NO RUNNING. Technically the Be Careful encompasses the concept of no running by the pool, BUT that is still a hard for a 5 year old to understand. ;)
The only thing not pictured is the brightly painted blue stake we attached to the back so it could easily be stuck in the ground & removed at the end of the season. 

Many blessings & Enjoy your family this 4th of July!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment